Intimates with Addition Elle

Posted in Uncategorized by
I just adore lingerie, thats no secret. So when Addition Elle invited some of the plus size bloggers of Toronto to get a sneak peak at their brand new collection I couldn’t contain my excitement. Any chance for me to sit down and discuss lingerie is an chance I’ll jump at.
the ladies + delicious treats!
I had been dying to wear my sailor inspired pin-up dress for ages and somehow this event screamed for me to finally put it on. Of all the things I own, I think I’m most excited about wearing this dress as much as humanly possible. Not much else feels better than looking at lingerie while wearing tons of lipstick and my best pin up dress!
bras and panties, oh my!
The ladies and I sat down for an intimate viewing and discussion about lingerie. I couldn’t stop talking about what I hoped to see make an appearance at Addition Elle in the future. To my delight, our ideas were embraced and I actually felt listened to. It was great to have a chance to sit down with my fellow Toronto bloggers again while feasting our eyes on goodies.
Cardigan – Thrifted
Dress – Chicstar
Belt – Target
Ring – Pretty Snake via Etsy
Credit to Flaws of Couture and The Glitter Thread for the photos!
March 12, 2012
Previous Post Next Post

• Reply .Big Size Big World♥

stunning outfit <3!!

xoxo -V

March 12, 2012 at 10:51 pm
  • Reply Molly Yocum-Sellers

That's awesome! I'm so jealous. I hope they take your ideas into account when designing new lingerie. You have great taste so I'd be excited to see what they come up with! You all look lovely, too. <3

March 13, 2012 at 12:56 am
  • Reply Amanda K

Love the dress. I'm a lingerie fanatic myself, and I hope we actually see some lingerie from AE, not just bras and panties (and cheesy cotton nighties). They use to have some really nice stuff.

March 13, 2012 at 3:49 am
  • Reply MichaelaEng

You all look cute!

March 13, 2012 at 9:49 am
  • Reply Lolly Likes

That dress is super hot! Love that the company are taking your ideas on board! I love the zebra print set and also loving all the vintage Betty Page style underwear in stores! Just wish someone would make them in my size!!! x

March 13, 2012 at 2:57 pm
  • Reply Toni

The dress is gorgeous! There just isn't anything that compares to dressing up. And how awesome that they really took your opinions to heart? It speaks really highly of a company when they are willing to speak directly with customers.

March 13, 2012 at 6:58 pm
  • Reply how to make a girl squirt

Like your blog it's looking nice and awesome. Photos are really nice and good.
    How To Eat A Girl Out

March 16, 2012 at 11:26 am
  • Reply Big and Beautiful

I just came across your blog and wow you are an inspiration!
    You are so happy and confident!
    I also love your style!

I also have a blog, if you have some time I'd appreciate it if you too a look and if you like it then follow:)

Im looking forward to your next post and had to follow you!
    Lots of Happiness and Laughter